At ARMORIG™, our products are precisely engineered to be durable and long-lasting. We conducted rigorous testing to ensure that it adhere to industry standards. Your satisfaction is our utmost concern and priority.
ARMORIG™ hereby warrants that our gaming chairs and tables that are distributed are free from defects in workmanship and materials for a duration of 3 years from the date of purchase.
Do note that you are eligible to claim warranty only once for each product.
What Our Limited Warranty Covers:
- Product does not match with the description that is presented on the store.
- Significant defects on the build and materials at the time of delivery.
- Significant defects or malfunction in the mechanism of the products at the time of delivery.
- Incomplete or missing parts at the time of delivery.
- Damages or malfunctions resulting from normal wear and tear, or due to the aging of the materials.
- Damages or malfunctions caused by animals, water, flood, fire, extreme exposure to environmental conditions or other external factors.
- Improper assembly, abuse, misuse, accident or unauthorized repairs and modifications.
- Used with related products which are not manufactured by ARMORIG™.
- Cosmetic damages such as scratches and dents on the product.
- Color fading of product due to the aging of the materials.
- Failure to follow the recommended aftercare instructions.
WARNING: If a product is found to be tampered or modified in any way (including removal of components or external cover), the limited warranty including additional extension will be rendered null and void.
Submit a warranty claim
To submit a warranty claim, please write to us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Please state your name, address, product model and order number.
- Please state your claim within 14 days of noticing the defect.
- Attach a clear picture of the defect with a description if necessary.
Upon submitting a warranty claim, we will review your email within 5 working days and send you an approval email for return. Please refer to our Return Policy for further details on terms and conditions for return. Once the warranty return process is successful, we will provide you a new tracking number once we have shipped your new product.
*Failure to include any of the above information in the email will render your claim invalid.
Our ARMORIG™ Limited Warranty applies to the original purchaser only. Warranties are NON-TRANSFERABLE. All subsequent owners of ARMORIG™ products will acquire it “as is”. Any attempt to transfer the warranty will render the warranty null and void.